Monday, August 9, 2010

Grandma Marie

This beautiful woman is Grandma Marie. She is who my little Marie has been named after.

All of these children call her Great Grandma, 35 right now I believe. What a blessed woman!

Troy and I deeply adore this amazing woman of God. She has such a peace and loving spirit about her. She is contagious you cant help but want to grow closer to Jesus when you around her.



Here is a tad bit of what she is all about!

Grandma has so much love in her heart. I don't believe she has a mean bone in her body! She also has a amazing love for the Lord that have only seen in a few people in my life. I am so blessed to be able to call her Grandma.

Faith... Her faith shines like a fire burning all around her. Spend just a few moments with her, and you will soon know that her Jesus is something special.

The word of God. She has a love for His word. As long as I have known her there has been a bible by her side! Her bible has always been an attraction for me. You can see the daily use when you look at this book.

I believe she has been in this position for countless hours in her lifetime!

Some of you know I have a fascination with old bibles. This one might be the most beautiful one to behold for me.

This bible was given to her and her husband by her mother. The pages are beautiful to behold. Gods word is always special, but when you know it has been memorized, read cover to cover, prayed over, cried over and cherished, it becomes ever so sacred!

My sweet Grandma! She is a one of a kind. May the Lord decide to keep her hear with us for many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment