Thursday, September 23, 2010

Country Chickens

Country Livin...
We LOVE the country! In fact we wish we were way more country than we are now!
I know that I love COUPONS and if I lived an hour or two away from a store I would not get so many great deals.... BUT I love country and I think it would be worth it!

Marie helped me with the chickens today. Isaac ran me my camera so I could snag some pics of her enjoying the country!
















This pic is probably my favorite of the day! It shows the absolutely beautiful weather we had, along with the beauty of what I see out my back windows every day! To top it off my gorgeous red head is shinning in the middle.







The chase is on!




Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Her and the chickens, along with all the rest of your clan. Perfect life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of her leaning against the chicken door/coop! So cute.

    ReplyDelete