Thursday, September 2, 2010

Out On The Town

I set out to take a few pics of my nieces.... It turned into a few hours of fun! Thanks girls for the fun afternoon together.


This is my niece Alex. She is on busy girl, always jumping, climbing or swinging from something.







Alex you did a great job for not being to excited to go!





She really wanted a picture by a rock! Here you go Alex! Hope you love it!






Alex thanks so much for being a good trooper and coming along! You are so full of life and fun. Your pics turned out great, capturing your beautiful smile. Love the glasses too. Thank you for being a good friend to my boys and always lots of fun for my girls.

This is my nice and favorite babysitter Courtney.


She is entering High School this year. We will be praying that you can find joy and peace for the next 4 years there.









Courney you have a heart that sets you apart from many others your age. I do pray that my girls have your love for children, the kitchen, serving others, and kindness. You are very special to our family! Thanks for letting me capture some beautiful pics of you!

I took my 2 boys along to snag some pics of them also.

This is Kasey, I can not believe this is my little boy!

My boys are getting baptized soon, so we got some pics with their bibles.






Thank you Kasey, for the joy and happiness you bring to my life everyday! You have grown and matured so much this year. We are very proud of you! You need to stop growing so fast!

This is Isaac. I don't think you can take a bad pic of this child!






He said, "I can't wait till we get to get our pics done again!"





Thank you Isaac for your love for life and the Lord! We are very blessed to have you as part of our family!

Now it was time go get silly.




Grandpa and Grandma Smit you sure do have some good lookin grandkids!



Isaacs favorite shot of the day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pics. Aunt Giselle, you did a great job and I love all your pics, I also had a really great time with you that day!!!!!!!!!Your great with a camera!!!!!Love you all!!!!
    Courtney.

    ReplyDelete