Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Guitar

God gives us all gifts. Music is not one of mine. Many people in our family have there own gifts and passions, some of which I would love to have. My boys both play the piano. Kasey will start his 7th year in piano, and we love to listen to him play. Isaac will be starting his 3rd year and is still hard at work in learning and growing as a pianist. My brother in-law has the gift of guitar at his fingertips. Hearing him last night was so beautiful. The worship music that came flowing from his guitar would bring you to your knees!
Here is some pics of our new instrument to praise our Lord. This beauty is used gently and we are so blessed.
It made for some fun shots.

I love the reflection in the wood



The detail of this guitar makes it stand out. It is lined front and back with this beautiful stripping.


I don't know much about guitars... We just sure are thankful Uncle Chad scored this one at a great price for us.

As I look at this pic I think about all 5 of our children strumming, tuning and worshiping with this one instrument.





Do you aspire to learn an instrument. Its not to late! Grab it and go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment