Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hummingbird

My 11 year old was out in the garage, when he noticed a hummingbird stuck in the window. He was trying desperately to get out. He made the decision to grab a towel and catch him in it, to free the bird. They quickly called for me to come and see before they let him go. I ran right for my new camera to sneak a few shots. I was so excited to see how much detail had been captured of this little (about 1 1/2 inches) bird. We all have decided our humming bird feeder needs to go back up. These are beautiful birds! Enjoy


Still wrapped in safety


I can not believe the detail in the feathers. God spent a little extra time on this bird!


Removing the towel a bit, discovering how small it was.



About to spread his wings and fly away


What a beautiful sight! I am thankful my son loves to help animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment