Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Camera

Just doing some playing with my new camera. Hope to play some more!
My grandmothers china in my grandmother in laws cabinet! Priceless!

look familiar Robyn??



I love the focal point on this pic!


Before every game they pray, and you can see my little blond girl snuck up to pray along with her brother.




Our friends amazing baby Hawk




Flowers from my sis in laws house



This woman was sitting making a heritage quilt and we were all in awe. It is all done by hand sewing letters and making pictures. Something I plan to try for sure some day!

Every mom can relate to a baby clinging to your leg!


1 comment:

  1. When did you sneek to my house and grab the flower picture??? All the pictures on every post are awesome!!!! What a great investment. RS

    ReplyDelete