Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wyatt 4

Just a few pics of my little boy Wy. He is often quiet and easily missed. He loves be helpful and is great with his sisters. His heart is so pure, it is sometimes hurt. He is my boy who will not go to bed until "I love you" is said. He loves a good game or a book. He can quote any move he has seen, and will make you laugh till it hurts. He learned all his numbers from Nascar cars being zoomed by his brothers. He is our very special 3rd born son.

Wyatt in his silly mood.

He often is too little to play, but he will always watch and Cheer you on!

Thank you Wy for the boy that your are! Don't ever change your sweet heart.

1 comment:

  1. Soon he will be "too old" for the hugs Aunt Robyn wants. I will take them as long as I can. Love ya Buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete