Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tea Party

Moments...
There are moments in my life I never thought would happen. Today was another one. I had/held my first tea party. Now I am not girlie, nor never have been lady like. Today I invited my beautiful daughter to her first tea party. Now to make this tea party even more special in my eyes, it was sipped from my Grandmothers china.
Isabelle (Bowie) was a wonderful guest at our tea party. Although there was no actual tea, we had plenty of hot lemon water. Great for cleansing the body!

Our beautiful rose bud china.


One happy smiling girl!

Fresh squeezed lemons!

And we were off to our own little Paradise.



Most people believe that after 3 boys you would be almost begging to have a girl join your family. For me that was never the case. Boys were what we knew, and probably the thought of changing to girlie things scared me. After today's breath of fresh air with my daughter, I am thankful God blessed me with girls.

I have a new task at had, teach them to be ladies. Ladies are something rare these days. Yes there are lots of women with plenty of purses, jewelry and shoes. I mean true ladies, with a respect and reverence in there spirit.

There was fun and some silliness. It soon became a complete joy for us both. So there will be a next time!

Most of you know Bowie. Today she was my little Isabelle.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one where she is sipping her "tea" and looking right at us thru the camera. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giselle,

    These are the most amazing pic's. I loved them
    all. You are quite the writer also. You are
    one wonderful women, and have been truly Blessed.
    God Bless you all!
    Love Hazel

    ReplyDelete