Friday, July 9, 2010

My Girls Just Havin Fun

When I first had Marie, someone asked me if I love having 2 girls? These pictures make it real that some day these 2 will be great friends. We were away at the boys baseball game, and they were off to have some FUN!

This is her sassy attitude!



This is the "true" Bowie, wild and fun.


She loved throwing grass at me and anyone else that got in her way!


She got her self a few times :) !


My girls with there tongues out like me!


Sticking your tongue out is hereditary, my dad also did it!



I do love this pic! Bowie was dragging her around.


But in the end Marie took over!



Captured her finally in one of her "tricks"!









1 comment:

  1. super cute Girls.....still looking at your photos and still in florida...HA we are staying with Devon's fiance" (or man) yes Meg & Ilko are having a baby in Jan. and I will be a "ROCKIN Grandma"

    Love your friend
    Kim DeWind

    ReplyDelete